Strong inner Controller = a lot of stress.
The immature Controller wants to control:
• other people,
• especially what they think about you,
• your emotions and feelings,
• external events and circumstances,
• and of course – the future.
And because it simply doesn’t work the Controller needs to…
strengthen its control.
This means – more stress because the number of tasks, details, people, and events to control gets even bigger.
Can you relate to that?
IN THIS VIDEO:
- What’s the function of your Inner Controller.
- How does the Controller work in your life?
- When you control too much or too little.
- How the mature Controler works.
- What can you really control in your life?
- How to work with your inner Controller.
- Examples from my practice.