•to be in a relationship
• to run your own business
• to do a job you love
• to raise your own child
• to grow and evolve
• to make your dreams come true …
Let’s see how it works most often in life:
Situation: there is a problem.
Thoughts: it should be easy, but it isn’t!
Action evoked by this feeling: withdrawal, resignation.
Results: searching for something different, new, and exciting.
What will your Saboteur say then:
That wasn’t „it”.
It’s not for me.
It was a sign from the Universe not to do it.
Positive thinking does NOT mean:
• “I don’t expect any problems or obstacles”.
• „I’m a good person, so nothing bad can happen to me”.
• “I don’t allow any negative feelings or thoughts”.
This is not positive thinking, but denial.
Denial is a defense mechanism of the psyche to protect and maintain a positive image of oneself and one’s situation, no matter what’s actually happening.
Denial makes me vulnerable and dependent.
Positive thinking means:
• “I focus on what I can do and let go of what I cannot”.
• „I’m looking for solutions instead of analyzing problems endlessly”.
• „I’ll do everything I can to deal with this situation.”
Choose your thoughts wisely.
I can help you distinguish the voice of the inner Saboteur and the voice of the mature Adult in you.
Register for the Free Consult – CLICK HERE.